Wellness At The Center brings Acupuncture & East Asian Medicine with a holistic healing approach to the Lents neighborhood of SE Portland.
Treatments are individually created with one simple goal in mind: Restore you to a natural state of balance and with that a greater level of health and vitality.
Pain of any kind makes it difficult to enjoy life and is a real indicator that something is wrong and needs to be addressed. The holistic modalities of Acupuncture & East Asian Medicine, Chiropractic Medicine and dietary therapies systematically treat the whole person to get to the root of physical and emotional pain and illness.
New Patients: Dr. Forrest Cooper, LAc, DAOM is currently accepting new patients.
Appointments are available Monday through Saturday in SE Portland at our Lents Town Center office.
Schedule online using the “Book Appointment” link below, by calling 503-255-7000 and leaving a detailed message or by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services available for online booking:
- New Patient Visit 90 min *
- Follow Up 60-75 min *
- Streamlined Follow Up 45-60 min *
- Extended Follow Up 75-90 min *
- Esoteric Acupuncture 90 min *
- Cupping session 30 min ($65 at time of service)
- Herbal & Nutraceutical consult up to 30 min in office, by phone or video: $50 at time of service
- Herbal modification follow up (for quick modification of existing Rx within 1 month, video or phone): $20 at time of service
- Bioresonance reactivity testing review, Nutraceutical Rx + in office, by phone or video: $90 at time of service
|* Patient financial responsibility for services billed to insurance will vary, consult your plan to confirm details. |
* Non-covered services fee (NCSF) for self-referred CHP, Cigna & some Aetna & plans $50
* No-show fee for late cancelation within 24-hours or no-show*An increase in late cancellations and no-shows necessitated increase.$70